Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Oh My Gosh it's Almost Super Bowl weekend!

Frankly, my idea of a Super Bowl is a highly powered toilet bowl cleaner but when you're married to a sports fanatic you are also married to his love for sports.  This will be my first Super Bowl weekend off from the exciting world of work.  I found it completely relevant to ask for the day off, for educational purposes that is.  It is one of the biggest marketing days of the year and I must be intently present for each second right?

One advertising strategy that has changed since the implementation of social media into the backbone of our society, is that marketers are actually advertising for their upcoming advertisements during.  There have many numerous teaser campaigns in anticipation for the big event and some companies have just flat out released their ad all together!  Here is my favorite ad from last year's big game.  We'll see if anything can top it this year...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment